What do I do with my moving boxes?

At this time Coffee County Solid Waste does not pick up items left next to the road. We are only able to pick up items that can be placed in the garbage cans. Any bulky items that cannot be broken down to fit inside the can must be disposed of at the Coffee County Landfill.

Show All Answers

1. Am I required to have residential garbage collection services?
2. Is there a deposit for residential garbage collection service?
3. Why do I have to give so much information to start service?
4. When will I get my residential garbage collection bill?
5. Where can I pay my bill?
6. Why is there a late fee on my bill?
7. Do I need a garbage cart (can)?
8. What happens if I accidentally throw away important documents, expensive prescriptions, or valuables?
9. What do I do with my moving boxes?
10. How do I recycle? Where are the recycle locations?
11. What can I bring to the landfill?
12. Does Solid Waste pick up Christmas trees?
13. Will my garbage be picked up on holidays?
14. Is the landfill open on holidays?
15. What do I do if my can was not picked up?